We strive to be the best possible Catholic primary school that we can be, ensuring all children achieve their full God-given potential. St Alban’s is a one form entry primary school where the children are taught in a caring and nurturing environment.
We work in partnership with our pupils, parents, staff and governors to provide opportunities and experiences that enable learners to be active, curious, eloquent and attentive.
Every member of our school family is respected and valued for the unique individual they are. We teach our children to live in love and in service to God, and to their local, national and global neighbour. We teach them to respect and care for God's creation of the world around them.
Our curriculum will give our children the opportunity to:
• explore the breadth and depth of the national curriculum
• learn within a coherent and progressive framework
• see clear links between different aspects of their learning
• experience the challenge and enjoyment of learning
• develop a rich and deep subject knowledge
• develop new skills through a variety of interesting contexts
• understand the purpose and value of their learning and see its relevance to their past, present and future
• develop and demonstrate their creativity