We would like you to prepare for Easter at home by selecting activities to complete for Holy Week.
- Enjoy watching Mass online with your family. https://www.mcnmedia.tv/camera/st-chads-cathedral-birmingham
- Make an Easter cards for your family and neighbours.
- Plan a prayer service using the four parts: gather, listen, respond and go forth (listen or sing a hymn, read the bible, share prayer intentions and leave with a mission to do God’s work). You could set a prayer focus using a cross, candle, bible and a cloth.
- Watch https://bustedhalo.com/video/watch-holy-week-in-three-minutes, to remind you about the events of Holy Week.
- Create a story book to share with KS1 about the events of Holy Week, use pictures and simple descriptions.
- Create an Easter word search for a family member to complete using all the words linked to Holy Week.
- Write an examination of Conscience, to say sorry for the times you have made wrong choices.
- Design an Easter poster for Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and put it in your window to share the Easter message, Jesus has risen! Alleluia!